Your Custom Portrait Session Includes:
- A pre-session phone or in-person consultation to get to know you. We will discuss your style, your story and help you shape your vision for your artwork.
- A photo shoot at the studio, your home, or another location with Serra
- Up to five people ($35 for each additional subject/pet)
- At least 20 fully edited images to use in your art
- A creative ordering session at the studio featuring Serravision Photography’s signature service;
- Customized “art therapy” style guidance and design
- An introduction to the best formats available to create your custom art pieces and family heirlooms.
At the session:
- I’ll arrive a few minutes early to set up.
- I will touch base with you to review our plan for the session.
- I will take a little time to get to know you or your child and get used to each other before we begin shooting.
- Please give me a little space with your child so they do not feel as though they have to “perform”.
- I will make sure no one is forced to do anything they do not want to do, i.e., say “cheese” or pose in a fake way.
- I will also ask everyone to put their best foot forward and be happy, since adults set the tone for the children.
- The session generally lasts between 60 and 90 minutes with time for a break and/or small snack, if necessary.
After the session:
- Your portraits will be narrowed down to the absolute best of the best, usually 25-35 images.
- All images will be color corrected, cropped, and prepared for presentation.
- Within 10 days, we will conduct our creative ordering session at the studio and design your art.
- Your order will be processed and completed within 3 weeks from your art approval date.
- We will archive all of your ordered images for reorders for one year.
- We will call you to let you know it is time to pick up as soon as your art arrives.
In order to provide excellent service to our clients, please note the following:
- No cameras/cell phones are allowed at photography sessions or ordering sessions.
- In case of rain or severe weather, the studio reserves the right to reschedule the session based on availability
- Sessions may be rescheduled by the client once with 48 hour notice; otherwise the session fee will be forfeited.
- Due to the custom nature of photographic art, your full payment (or 1st in agreed payment plan) is due at the time of your order session, and no returns are accepted.
- Checks are the preferred method of payment. Our studio also accepts cash and credit card payments.
- There is a $429 minimum order for all sessions. There is a $100 minimum for re-orders. Current pricing will apply.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Current session pricing is honored for one month after session date.
- To make room for new clients’ art, unordered images will be purged from our systems 30 days after your
- session. Ordered images will be archived in our system for 1 year for holiday cards and reorders.
- All session images are original works and are protected under US Copyright law
* Printing, copying, downloading or scanning images without written consent is against the law, and is strictly prohibited.