“Serra has been great to work with. My whole family has felt at ease during sessions. You can see that she really enjoys people and photography. We had our birth announcements made with Serra and people were amazed at how beautiful they came out. They were classy and unique. We had a lot of comments!”
What is an everyday portrait session?
Many people think about hiring a photographer to document milestone events in their life. Obvious choices are weddings, the birth of a new child, and graduation from high school, college, etc. But these milestones are not where the living happens.
My clients value the lifestyle portraits they receive on normal days, celebrating the triumphs and challenges of their everyday life. Depending on your family’s personalities, interests, and habits, we will design a session that reflects your family in exactly the way you want to remember them years down the road.
Believe it or not, things will not always feel the same as they do today. And reliving your shared story with your family over time strengthens your bond and gives a shared sense of purpose that is harder to achieve without these memories.
Behind The Scenes Videos
YOUR EVERYDAY SESSION INCLUDES:
- a detailed pre-consultation with Serra to plan a display goal for your session and discuss your story.
- guidance and advice for clothing, location, and session design.
- up to 90 minutes to capture the true story of your self, your child, and/or your family.
- up to 4 people (each additional person is $25)
- location of your choice whether your home a park or another special place. Studio sessions are also available
- 30-40 carefully edited images for you to review at your viewing appointment.
- a post-session viewing & ordering appointment with Serra where she will help you design a final product to display and capture your story.
- custom printing, order fulfillment and archival preservation.
- minute attention to detail in regards to client communication, customer service and order care.
- a delivery appointment for you to approve your order and take home your art!
Everyday Sessions require a session fee be paid in advance to formally book your appointment. Session fees do not include files or finished art products. Please see our Art Producst & Digital Files page for more info on product investment.
This creative fee formally books your portrait appointment and covers the session time, up to 5 hours of editing/post processing for your selected images, and time spent with you at your viewing and ordering appointment. It does not include any prints or products. Clients may purchase products either A La Carte or by “Create Your Own” Collection.
EVERYDAY SESSION – $150
This is a full session photographed on location at your home, in studio, or in a park or open space that has meaning to your story. Everyday sessions are for children, adults, and families of all shapes and sizes. We’ve photographed so many different stories, and are always thrilled to hear more. This fee includes up to 4 people total ($25 for each additional subject). *Sometimes in very special circumstances we decide at the pre-consultation that your story will require more than one session date, and sessions will be multiplied accordingly. We’re happy to work with you in whatever way needed to both achieve the desired results and stay within your budget.
For your convenience, Visa, MasterCard and American Express are accepted. Prices are subject to change without notice. Current pricing will be honored for thirty days for sessions that are booked with the retainer fee. Special charity discounts or other offers cannot be combined.